Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Christmas is just around the corner and I want to share with you the two little trees in my office, as well as all the warm wishes from my friends at work! Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate all your comments. I have made a lot of wonderful friends here; you all inspired me in so many ways and I am totally thankful for that. As the year draws to an end, I wish you all a safe and happy holiday and a wonderful brand new year to come... cheers!

Love you all! xoxoxo

11 comments:

Yuzu said...

I like the pink tree. So colorful! :) Merry Christmas to you too!

Kelly Medina said...

That pink tree and decorations are sooo cute! I love the wire tree and your own awesome decorations. Oh, and that chalkboard with the little bird houses rocks!

Happy Holidays, Flora! I'm looking forward to a new year of being blogging buddies! :)

Zari said...

this is such a lovely environment to work in! at work it's all so cold and xmas-less! :'(

Merry Xmas Flora! enjoy the holidays! and have a wonderful 2008 ;)

Gisele Jaquenod said...

it looks really really pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

Flora~~
http://puyuma.com/alley/xmas/1.htm
I write something to you~
Merry Christmas!!

mushroommeadows said...

awwww...thanks! You're really one of the best blogger friends out there. ;) Merry Christmas to you and your family.

By the way, I love those trees! So modern and sweet.

Aspa said...

Hi Flora, I agree with mushroommeadows, you are one of the best blogger friends.
Merry Christmas :-)

Aspa said...

The trees are gorgeous! I specially like the white one in your office.

Natascha Rosenberg said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas too!! Nice postcards!!

Angela Matteson said...

They're such lovely trees!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and I wish you a happy New Year!! :)

Ester GarcĂ­a said...

Merry Christmas, Flora!!!!

Happy 2008!

;)