Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Mom's New Flower Bag

My mom sent me a photo of this little bag she had just made. I think it is so cute and I'd love to share it with you. She is taking a applique/quilting class and this is the first product from that workshop. My mom was an art teacher in a middle school for 30 something years and has always been really good with her hands. She would learn a skill really well and then move on to the next thing. I remember since I was little, I would go with her to classes like flower arrangement, gift wrapping, clay flowers... etc. I only wish I could be half as crafty as my mom is... I can't wait to see what she will make next! (She also knitted me an amazing purple cardigan, without following any pattern, that I have to show you when I have a chance. I got so many praises from my co-workers whenever I wear it to work...)

3 comments:

Kelly Medina said...

That is amazing! I love the sweet flowers and earthy tones. Is it a larger bag or more of a handbag?

I can see where you get your crafting talent. Very nice.

Gisele Jaquenod said...

thats a beautiful bag!!! these could really sell, its sooo awesome :O congrats to her!!

Candace Trew Camling said...

It's beautiful! She needs an Etsy store!