Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where did my time go?


I just can't believe it's been a week since my last post! Time passes too fast! I have so much work and had to bring work home everyday (whether I really work on them after getting home is another story, but it makes me feel better that I bring them home with me), plus the weather has been really cold over here. No kidding, wait for my next post; I will show you pictures! When it's cold like this, I just automatically go into the hibernation mode. But I did work on my stuff and here is a photo of my messy studio table to prove it! I have not had time to do the IF entry yet, but I will try to come up with something within today or tomorrow. I just don't want to miss it!

3 comments:

Danielle McDonald said...

Oooh - I just love seeing peoples work stations! It looks very inspiring!

Catalina Alvarez said...

Oh! such a nice place to create!
Happy Holidays from Italy.
Cata

Gisele Jaquenod said...

Looks like a really creative placeeee!!! Is a tv up there? :O