Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Artists Show


A couple of my friends and I are going to have an artists show on Saturday, 2/12, just in time for the last-minute Valentine's Day shopping. Participating artists include:
Jeanee Duval
Cindy Ross
Diane & Madeline Tompkins
and yours truly

The show is hosted by Main Street Goods and Goodies in Liberty, Missouri. On top of the artists show, there will also be a retro soda pop tasting event from 11 am to 1 pm. It will be super sweet! Hope to see you there if you are in town. :)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Cindy Powers said...

What a great little shop. I will try to stop by. I posted a link on my facebook page too.

Beautiful Day said...

That shop looks adorable! What a great place for an exhibition. And the soda tasting is a cool idea.
Sounds like it will be an awesome show! xx

FRIZZ said...

it's so not fair ... you do everything brilliantly! your jewelry is so good.

www.thepaperieplace.com said...

Main Street Goods and Goodies is excited to showcase your awesome jewelry along with these other fine artist!

Margit said...

great - good luck with that! I wish I could be there.
All the best from Denmark

Flora Chang said...

Thanks friends for all your good wishes! It will be fun and the weather should be better.! Will post photos after the show. :)