Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beaded Bracelets

Beaded Woven Bracelet

Yay! I did it! I figured out how to weave these bracelets by following the instruction on this site. It's not too hard, just takes time and patience. I made 3 in one night while watching TV. I was wearing one of them while visiting my orthodontics this morning, and the nice nurse asked me, "Oh, did one of your kids make that bracelet for you? It's so cute." I couldn't speak as my mouth was filled with green gooey molding compound (it got all over my face, too, a really attractive picture, I am sure), so I shook my head and then pointed to myself; afterward I told her, "Yeah, I am 5 years old!", and she started laughing.

Next time I am going to try to incorporate patterns into them! : )

Beaded Woven Bracelet

1 comment:

Apanona said...

Woow!Are really beautiful! I've made some simple bracelets with this beads last summer but these are realy awesome and sophisticated! I'll follow the tutorial and try to do some! Thanks!