Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Faces

Happy Faces

I haven't done a lot of colorful pieces on my own spare time outside of my work. Part of the reason is because when I get off work, I am already tired from drawing all day long and just want to relax or do something else. But I did manage to work on this piece in the past couple of days, purely for fun. Actually, comparing to my other works on this blog, stuff like this is much closer to what I do at work although my work-related stuff is more commercial in style. I had a blast doing this piece and I do need to do more colorful doodles from now on. We will see.  : )

Also, here are some little ones.
 Red Umbrella

Green Elephant

5 comments:

naa said...

wonderful!!!
This could be stickers! :))

emmel-prutsemieke said...

love them! would be nice as little stickers. I would buy them!

Kathy Glynn said...

Your work is darling! I just love it! So adorable!

Vanessa Hine said...

Lovely Whimsy!!

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your drawings are charming and adorable. Fun and cheerful work.