Friday, March 1, 2013

New Tool

New Tool Tried some new drawing tools today. I can't believe I've never used this pen before, and now I am in love! It feels very similar to nib pens which I love and use often; its ink runs smoothly and bleeds nicely on paper. I did this really fast doodle as a test run with this pen, scanned it into Photoshop, and added some color, at the same time deliberately preserving the bleeding from the ink. It's definitely going to be one of my go-to drawing tools in the future.

PS: I apologize for not updating my blog as often as I update my Facebook page. It's just easier to post and connect with people on my Facebook wall then editing blog posts here. But I will try my best to update both as much as I can. Come visit and like my page if you haven't done so. :)

No comments: